- Q: Does hot spring on your property also open for day trip bath?
A: Yes, we also open our hot spring facility to day trip guests.
<Open> weekdays 13:30 ~ 20:00 , weekend and holidays 13:00 ~ 20:00
<Final acceptance time> 18:00
<Fee> 1,100 JPY / Adult , 550 JPY / Child , Free / Baby.
<Open-air bath> Yes
<Resting place> Yes (3F open space)
We also offer dining with bathing package.
Hamburg Steak Lunch *Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- Opening hours: 11:00 ~ 14:00 (last admission 13:00)
- Bathing included fee: 2,200 JPY / Adult, 1,100 JPY / Child
- Opening hours 18:00 ~ 21:00 (last admission 20:00 / L.O 20:30)
- Bathing included fee: 3,700 JPY / Adult; 1,850 JPY / Child
The age range for a child: 3 ~ 6 years old.
Reservation needed at the latest of 1 day before, by the time of 18:00.
- Q: Spring quality and efficacy of Hotsprings
A: <Spring quality> Acidic, sulfur-containing, (sodium) - sulfur salt Izumi (hydrogen sulfide type) (acidic hypotonic high hot spring)
<Type> Hot Springs
<Efficacy> of neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, chronic digestive diseases, chronic skin diseases, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, chronic women's diseases, poor circulation, cuts, fatigue recovery and frozen shoulder, motor paralysis and joint stiffness, bruises - sprains, Dji sputum-illness recovery period, and health promotion
<Hotspring water color> milky white
<Original source hot spring temperature> 65.2?
- Q: Business hours of public bath
A: Open: 13:30 ~ next morning 10:00am.
However, following cleaning time will be closed. (2:30am to 4:00am / 10:00am to 13:30)
- Please bring towels from your room for you to use the bath.
- Please keep your valuables either at the front desk or the security box in your room while your bath time.